=== Daily Stat ===
A fork of Statpress Visitors for very limited space like there is in Free hosting.
== Description ==
- This plugin (a fork of StatPress Visitors) shows the real-time statistics on your blog. It collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers, OS, etc., as Statpress Visitors.
- Daily stat allows you to make stat on the free hosting that prohibit them by autodelete records older than 2 days.
- NEW in 1.1 : Added a new way to count the RSS feed by IP. Thus, there are two separate counts of RSS: as far as total subscription on every page (pageviews feeds), as far as visitors subscribers(visitors feeds).
- The « yesterday » page show you the number of « unique visitors », « page views », subscriptions to « RSS visitors feeds », subscriptions to « RSS pageviews feeds » and « search engines » (spider) for each page and posts of your website at the date of yesterday.
NEW in 1.1 : Better design of the Yesterday page. New row in the table: total for all URL of « visitors », « visitors feeds », « pageviews », « pageviews feeds » and « spider ».
Now, the yesterday page display all the pages and posts of your website, with or without visits.
The « yesterday » page show you the number of unique visitors, page views, subscriptions to RSS feeds and search engines for each page and posts of your website at the date of yesterday.
- In the options page you can choose the number of IP displayed on « Visitor Spy » page (20, 50 or 100) and the number of visits for each IP (20, 50 or 100).
- The spy robots is still available. This lets you know which pages were indexed by search robots.
- The referrer page is still available. This shows what referrer bring the most visitors to your website.
== Download ==